cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto generate Transfer Order for a specific material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to request SAP to trigger an automatic transfer order creation for a specific material document generated via MIGO

I tried to use "RLAUTA10", however, the user screen for this program does not have a field to specifically input the material document.

Do you know?

For example, I posted a GRN via movement 101 in MIGO, a material document generated.

Next, I would like to call a program to generate the TO automatically for this material document.

It seem RLAUTA10 not possible.

Hope you can provide a clue.

Regards,

TF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am apologizing that I had mistakenly uploaded the movement type interface  table,below uploaded the correct one ,

You can add material document field in customized T code ,

But why you want for specific material document purpose back job , I don't know but may be its your business requirement . But how to specify which is special & it will run in back ground , if its require then you have to put logic in program , that when the special material document will come  & fulfill the exact criteria then only system will go for back job & create TR & TO in back ground .

Regards

Dillesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you want to create "Auto TO for a specific material document generated via MIGO" which means you have some business requirement where for some of the material document system should create Auto TO upon Material document posting (so in another word it should call LT06 and create TO automatically ) nd for some of the material document  it should not

if my understanding is correct then

1) in Standard SAP we don't have any such transaction code

2) you can write your own piece of code in user exit MWMTOAU1  (as suggested by Tim Lutz)

Logic can be, if you can define your business rule in one custom table then after Material document posting system should check the detail from material document and then from the custom table if both are matching then it should call the Auto TO creation program or else exit the loop

TimLutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

as far as I know there is noprogram that takes the material document as an parameter to create an TO.

However you can use the Userexit MWMTOAU1 to specify what Transfer Requirements will be used for the automatic TO creation.

See:

Hope that helps!

BR

Tim Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel

First of all check the auto TO in movement type level - spro-img-le-wm-activies-movement type -

activate here auto TO

Activate auto TO in Interface table - spro-img-le-wm-interface-movement type

Just create one Z t code for  with reference to program  RLAUTA10 , in Tcode - SE93

Create the screen variant for this & transaction variant for this in Tcode - SHD0

Maintain there program name t code

Given the description & name of screen variant & take content  require & w.content  what u want take

Maintain the transaction variant & once you will put screen variant there system automatically pick the program & screen number

Then maintain the standard variant for this & activate it .

After this just go to your created t code & save the variant there

Once you do this , system will take you to another screen for save the variant with & select the protected field here & save the data .

Then once you save this you will find now you variant here

Now go to SM36 for back ground job creation & create your job here & maintain the program RLAUTA10 & assign the variant here with your JOB.

In SM37 run the JOB & system will create TR & TO in background ,

Sorry to say due to some technical issue in system is not allowing me to post the screen shot here , otherwise I could have upload the back ground job screen shot .

I hope it will help you , any query you can ask

if your issue will resolve on this post , please close the thread .

Regards

Dillesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't really get it why all this is needed and if it can achieve what was requested: an auto TO for a certain material document.

I do not see that your screen variants and Z-transaction does anything different to the normal report. You did not bring the material document number into the screen.

Maybe you missed to explain the important part which would actually fit to your screenshot:

the 6th column from the left is "special movement indicator" with an A,

and this special movement indicator can be entered manually when doing MIGO to differentiate this receipt from normal receipts.

And if you use an Indicator for Auto TO creation that is unique for this combination of movement and special movement indicator  then a batch job can automatically create a TO  for such receipt while it does not do anything for another receipt.