Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

You might try before going into edit mode, making your browser window full screen such as F11 in Firefox for example.

That sorts it for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I'm getting the full screen without scrollbars when I pressed F11,but The icons or logos which i created on the screen is not arranged in such a manner as I created.So I thought if get an editable screen without scroll bars means then I can come out of this problem.

Best Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

I just tested it out for myself on Personas 2.0 I see what you mean with the scroll bar. I think you will encounter this problem with any screen you create and then view on different resolutions. Webdesign is much the same, except designers countered this by making elements dynamic, floating, able to adjust to different resolutions. I think with Personas 2.0 you need to design for a specific resolution,

I am not sure how to hell you with this issue though, I can tell you though that Personas 3.0 does not have these scroll bars, at least not that I have found.

If you want, we can perhaps try and come up with a solution regarding your design instead of trying to avoid the scroll bars. Maybe you should think about designing a screen for a specific resolution with Personas 2.0?

I use Personas 3.0 a lot so I might be completely out of touch with the 2.0 world.

Regards,

Angus

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

you cannot remove scroll bars without adjusting the size of the elements that are causing the scroll bars. E.g. in a group box you get scroll bars when one of your elements inside this group needs more space than visible. Even hidden elements can cause scroll bars, so make sure you place them somewhere else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the reply,but i'm talking about the scroll bars which comes over the screen itself when we enter the edit mode.Please find the image that I have attached.

Best Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

I am taking a guess here, but I think that could be down tot he size of your background picture... Have you tried using a smaller background? Or perhaps changing the properties?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angus,

Yes I already tried that but eventhough the scroll bars are appearing as such.

Best Regards,

Ranjan