cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot import the extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I try to load BI content from ECC to SQL Server 2012 with Data Services 4.2 Pack 5. I use ODP Object for read content while I import ODP object to datastore I found error "Cannot import the extractor name=0FI_GL_12" follow image below

I go to ECC for check valid object in ROOSATTR. It's active already.

How to solve this problem? Thank you for your advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing exactly the same issue. Have you managed to resolve this error?

kind regards,

Clinton

dmitri_marinin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, you can try to implement this note - 1803453, but be carefull with manual operations and connected notes.

0 Kudos

Thanks but that didn't work...

venkat_korivi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton,

I got solution for this issue.

If you get the same issue what I had ("Unknown Exception RDR::GET NEXT"), then please try my tips.

Basically when you go for VIEW DATA for any of ODP Extractors then BODS system will read all this data and viewing based on our selections if you specify. some times BODS system will not read all the data  due to huge amount data in source tables. In this case, just load the data in one temporary table in BODS system and execute the job. Then load data to target from the temporary table.

Might be this will  work. please let me know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,

Chinna.

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Notto,

I am also facing the same issue while trying to import, 

Can you please let me know if you found any solution...

Thank you in advance,

Bhaskar N

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chinna, Bhaskar,

Please ask your BASIS team to check the below link

Using Extractors as Source (Data Services 4.0) - Enterprise Information Management - SCN Wiki

If they have installed all the necessary function modules then raise a ticket with SAP Support team.

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thank you for the response, I have tried as per the suggestion but unable to fix the issue and mean while have updated the NWRFC_38-20004568.sar file still facing the same issue.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar N.

venkat_korivi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Notto,

Good Day..!

I am facing issue with 0FI_GL_14 extractor, that i have imported 0FI_GL_14 extractor in BODS system under ODP extractor, when i view the data for same extractor, it give an issue like "UNKNOWN EXCEPTION RDR::GET NEXT()" for only 0FI_GL_14 extractor..

Can you please help us to fix this issue as this is very important extractor to meet the client requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Chinna.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Notto,

Consult your BASIS Team to install SAP Notes for installing this extractor. Please check SAP Notes 1153944 & 1392817 for background details on 0FI_GL_12

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thank for reply. I check with BASIS Team already. He installed this extractor. I think maybe ECC Version with Data Services 4.2 Pack5? Because I use DS 4.2 Pack3 not found problem after upgrade to Pack5 I found this problem.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with the SAP Support team. There are lot of bugs after installing SP5.

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

dmitri_marinin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Notto,

Is SP5 actually the reason of this bug?

Regards,

Dmitry.