cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF in Popup Windows do not scroll after upgrade to 7.40 sp10

0 Kudos

Hi to all,

we recently update to SAP 7.40 sp10. We have several custom developed SAP ABAP WebDynpro applications that use popup windows to display a form together with a PDF (using interactiveForm UI element). The PDFs are static (i.e. only for displaying a pdf document) and use to work ok prior to the update. After the update, when you scroll down the Popup window the PDF UI element stays at the same posistion without scrolling together with the rest of the form. Also, it behaves strangely and sometimes when you scroll down it disappears and appears again only if you maximize the popup window. IF the PDF is not on a popup window it behaves correctly (i.e. it scroll with the rest of the form)! Any ideas? Does anybody else has the same problem? Any help will be appreciated!!!

S.Socratous

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can solve this problem by updating Unified Rendering in the system.

Please read the following Wiki on how to perform the version update: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/2oQCFQ

Best regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos

Hi Gabor,

we are already at the latest possibly SAP_UI level (SAPK-74012INSAPUI)

S.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are newer UR version above the SAP_UI 12.

Please check that in the wiki page.

Best regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos

Gabor,

first thanks for the valuable information. I follow the wiki page and apply all notes successfully (based on the Interctive PDF Report and our release).  Unfortunately, the problem still exist! The UIelement of the Interactive PDF Report when it is present on a popup webdunpro window, it does not scroll with the rest of the form in the popup window. Any other ideas?

S.S.