cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release rejected (check log)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible have the message Release rejected (check log) as a pop up and not only as a message?

the problem is that some users don't read the message and think that the order is released!

have I develop some abap?

thank you.

Maria Grazia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

In addition to the solution given by forum members, try to explore the option of using BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE method AT RELEASE.

You can take help of ABAP to write a logic in such a way that it shows pop-up at the time of release rejected.

Setting up pop-up at GUI level will be activated for all error / info / success message in all transactions. Please check possibility from all point of view.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you to everyone.

the message 'Release rejected (check log) unfortunately is not an 'error' message but a succes message. so, if i flag it in options every system message is displayed in  a pop up and this is no good.

i tried in OPJB transaction to insert the message C2 039 as 'E' but it not works properly.

i think that the solution is use the BADI suggested by Rohit.

MG

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you to everyone.

the message 'Release rejected (check log) unfortunately is not an 'error' message but a succes message. so, if i flag it in options every system message is displayed in  a pop up and this is no good.

i tried in OPJB transaction to insert the message C2 039 as 'E' but it not works properly.

i think that the solution is use the BADI suggested by Rohit.

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Once you are done with the changes please share your finding if possible. This would be helpful for all of us for future reference.

Thank you.

Rohit

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This depends on the GUI setting: "Customize Local Layout" >> Options >> Interaction Design / Notifications >> "Show error messages in a dialog box"

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In your login credentials , you can set this up in customize local lay out --Option -Interaction Design -Notification Tab  for a particular time interval with following -

Show Success message ,

Show Warning Message ,

Show Error message 

Checked on this box based on your PROCESS Order requirement in user level and test

Regards

JH

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariagrazia,

On top of your screen click "customize local layout" and click options, then open the tree under "Interaction Design". Click on notifications, under messages you have option of selecting show success/warning/error messages in a dialog box. Select all messages and log-off and log-in. you need to do this for all users.

regards

Rahul