cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in GTS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a situation which is explained below.

As per the system settings already maintained, GTS creates customs documents based on the invoice which is created and saved in ECC.

Communication medium is RFC. Basis team has observed few transactional RFC failed and can be seen in SM21. Once i checked the error it says "Transaction cancelled /sapsll/api_inbound 070 ( )". This has happened only for 2 days in June. Other days the RFC is successfully processed this is my assumptions since there is no record in SM21.

Can anyone let me know how shall i go about. I checked few invoices which are showing in SM21 but i did not find anything strange.

Below is the error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

That is strange, as you say.  As Dean recommends, please use SM58 to analyse GTS transfer failures at the Application level.  If those records exist there, then you can try to re-process them (menu: Edit > Execute LUW).

Your Basis team will need to analyse at the technical level to work out what went wrong.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually what i have observed is, i can see Customs documents created for Sales order, Delivery and Invoice for all the applications (SD0A, SD0B and SD0C) in GTS.

Below is the detailed description of the error.

If the documents are already created then why RFC's are failing to for the same Sales order, Delivery and Invoice. Also i did not find what is the point which is triggering the RFC's for the documents were customs documents are already created.

Is there anyway i can remove all the failed RFC's record or i can replicate this issue ?

Regards,

Ashutosh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

you can reorganize the failed RFCs via Transaction SM58 see picture

Then you have to make your selections and execute the stuff (see picture)

Hope that helps

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK... I think I know this one.  Once a delivery has been invoiced, proforma replicated to GTS, you cannot send the delivery again to GTS. You must complete the proforma invoice and then you can re-replicate the delivery.

I believe you can replicate S/A and Sales Orders all day long.

Please check got this scenario.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dean for your prompt reply.

I did not get how to replicate the scenario.

Can you please let me know in a bit detail.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for your reply..!!

What would be the impact if i delete the RFC's.

Regards,

Ashutosh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dean,

I think it is the proforma that can not be sended twice to GTS. Because this is the one that create the GTS document (?).

Regards,

Thomas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

that is easy. The RFC is deleted form the Queue.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Can you tell me steps to replicate?

Shall i create Pro forma invoice for a delivery more than once?

Regards,

Ashutosh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

you can create as many pro forma invoices for a delivery as you like , there is no Limit (in the ECC System). But when you use the pro forma for creating the customs declaration this can only be done once.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Let's not confuse Ashutosh.

The invoice type (proforma) that is replicated to GTS for creating customs declaration can only be created once. If you have other invoice types (proforma) that are not replicated to GTS, then technically you should be able to create a number of those, but why?

However, once the customs declaration is created for a delivery, you cannot replicate that delivery to GTS again. The only way you can do that is "complete" the proforma in ERP via VF02. That cancels the customs declaration in GTS. Then and only then can you re-send the same delivery to GTS again.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas and Dean,

Issue got replicated. Thanks a lot..!!

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What version of GTS are you running? Also, have you check SM58?

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using GTS 7.1

I did check SM58 but did not get any hint.