cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBS for country UA (Ukarine) MT940 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing some problem in creating MT940 for Ukarine relating company codes.

The MT940 bank statement for Ochard Bank has combination of bank account / bank key

but standard SAP has combination of Bank Key / Bank account.

I have mapped the house bank has bank key has bank account and bank account has vice versa for this speicfic

requirement. While running FF_5, system throws error, multiple

Since the bank statement reads has below: 

Bank account should be unique, so please help me how to find the solution since bank statment cannot be changed.

Bank details 26036303376944 / 980 exists several times

Message no. FB752

Diagnosis

The house bank could not be uniquely identified since the account details 26036303376944 / 980 are used for more than one bank account.

This can happen for example, if the same bank account number is used for accounts with different currencies, but where the currency unit is not displayed on the account statement, meaning that the correct bank account cannot be uniquely identified.

Another possible cause of the error is the use of the same bank account numbers in several company codes.

System Response

The program terminates since the bank account must be unique for further processing.

Procedure

Check the settings for the house banks in Customizing.

Proceed

Please help.

Warm Regards,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dhana,

Try creating search strings for the logic.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to create string but it has logic for document number, intervals, +/- values.

I want to read the bank statement number.25 as " Bank key / bank account" instead of Bank account / Bank Key combination.

Could you please help me how to map this.

Warm Regards,

Lakshmi

Answers (0)