cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap fiori

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am unable to get customer list in sap fiori create sale order standard app?

Attached photo removed for Privacy reasons (explicit IP) was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

You have to assign a PERNR to the user and also create a partner function in XD02

Make sure you have done all necessary prerequisite.

Refer how to guide document for Create sales order app.

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BP_BL_ERP607_FIORI/Documentation/How-to_Guide_Fiori-SD_EN_XX.doc

• Call transaction SIMGH in the backend system and open the Create Sales Orders node
  • Check that the BAdI Customer association to employee is active. If this is not the case, activate this BAdI implementation.
  • Assign system user ID of the sales representative (the user ID you use for logon via the launchpad) to a sales employee ID in the backend.

Regards,
Tejas

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

I am new to sap fiori, What exactly pernr where can i assgin how to create xd02, I did all necessary prereuisites for standard fiori salesorder app. I studied that document and badi customer association to employee can i enhance or only to activate. In my system it in already active state.

Thanks in advance....

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

In XD02 t.code it is already defined pernr to user. Please check the below screen shot.

Thanks in advance..

Manoj

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed the below badi and interface i found data not found.

IF_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER~GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER

find below screenshot

Thanks in advance...

Manoj

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj,

I do not see any "Sales Employee" partner function configured in your screenshot.

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned sales employee partner function as per your url link.

I followed each step in that url link..finally i assigned. but getting previous like no results for customer.

Please find screenshot

Thanks in advance...

Manoj.

j

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the config "SIMGH" -> Create sales order app

Provide the DOCTYPE, period etc mentioned in config task. You can refer the link:

App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

Thanks

Prem

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I open create sales order app it shows no results found in customer list, I assigned SE = Personal number in xd01 sales area partner function and hruser t code also I assigned personal number, But unable to get customer in fiori app.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any object level restriction? You can ask Basis team to provide complete authorization for testing. If the customer list shows, then it's authorization issue.

Thanks

Prem

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have all sap authorizations still it's not working can you please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj

manoj_poloju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Executing the badi but exception case no data found in  RFC_READ_TABLE FM in select query unable to fetch data

Thanks

Manoj