Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change logs on Engineering BOM's

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have Engineering BOMs  and some got  changed without change Number,how can we trace the changes for these BOMs

please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

Srinika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinika,

In addition to what Rahul has suggested, you can also use tables CDHDR and CDPOS. Give OBJECTID in CDHDR as a combination of "client"+"BOM category"+"BOM number" and pass CHANGENR to CDPOS. You will get the list of changes in BOM.

Also if you have "table logging" is activated in your system for SAP table / customizing objects. then you can also use transaction OY18 & SCU3 to check the logs of MAST / STPO table.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinika,

In specific to a single material's Bom changes you can get through CS14

Here we have primary bom and secoundary bom fill the same material and enter the dates the date on which the changes have come and a past date .

select Differentiated comparison you will be able to find the changes done against each .

Note : This procedure would be helpful only if you are looking for a very few materials Bom's changes

Hope this would help you .

Regards

Arvind

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kotagiri,

Check CS80 else you can use program RSSCD100 for the same. Put object class as STUE, put user ID, time i.e. from and to and execute the same. You can also put tables also STKO, STPO or MAST.

If you want to give this to end user try to put a transaction for the same with screen parameters in display mode (at least for object class).

Let me know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your replay,still am bit confused what value i need to pass on Object ID.

could you please suggest.

please find the screen shot.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinika

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kotagiri,

First try with object class - STUE, last changed by - USER ID (example your user ID, if you have made any change or take USER ID of person responsible for BOM). Then put date range from and to. Execute. This will show STKO & STPO automatically.

Thereafter try to put more filters example single table.

Let me know if you still face any issue.

Regards

Rahul