cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to deliver the slected line items in the order how to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good mrg to all of you. i need a help for my query, which is i faced my current company.

my client want to deliver the selected line items from the order.i.e.,, for a particular sales order having 10 line items i want to deliver only 2nd and 5 th line items only. how to this? any one help this query.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I agree with Ashwin reply. You need to explain your requirement. What I could extract from your query is, there are line items displayed on the UI, user would select some line items and would like to make delivery of only those items. (It may be wrong )

Here we two have extracted two different aspects so its better if you give details of your query while asking.

Regards,
Ekansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for responding friend. actually i want to deliver the selected line items in the order due to my client wants to deliver some material as first.basically he doesn't know the serial number in the order but he is giving list of materials to deliver in the bulky line items

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

How will your Client knows only 2nd and 5th Items needs to be returned back as part of GW Reponse ?

Each items carries ItemNumber for a particular OrderNumber. Once you know the ItemNumber you can query and get the Result.

Sharing more info ( Inuts & Outputs ) on what you would like to excatly accomplish in more details would help here.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for responding friend. actually i want to deliver the selected line items in the order due to my client wants to deliver some material as first.basically he doesn't know the serial number in the order but he is giving list of materials to deliver in the bulky line items