cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiting: Missing Obj.Relationships CP BP & NA in HRP1001 for User ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I’m in support project and new to E-Rec.

We are facing strange (to me) issue to some users in E-Rec. When external candidate is registering, they are getting the error saying this user id is already assigned. The same error they are getting even if they try with different combinations at the same time.

When we check at the backend as per the received erroneous usernames (alias), those usernames are already created in the backend, which means working perfect.

But there are no NA, BP and CP mappings in HRP1001 for those usernames.  And these usernames are created in an interval of 1min. We came to know that there are n no ‘of such cases.

We are not able to replicate this kind of scenario unless if we exit the debugger after user creation method and could not able to think out of box for replicating the issue

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally SAP came back on the issue saying there are password policies mismatch from CUA and External System. This caused user id creation in Child system and not in Central System.

Due to errors in the internal table from the CUA remaining objects are not created.

Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We encountered similar issue -  In case user creation is failed in CUA due to some error then system proceed to create the user locally in E-Rec system and error message in internal table still exist.

Due to error message existed in internal table because of CUA - system stop further processing of candidate creation CP, BP and NA and user created in local system remain as it is.

Please can you let us know also if there is a standard solution for this.

Thanks

Sandeep     

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What objects are created then? Only the user (SU01)? Executing CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE => GET() with this userID shows an error?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes, it is giving exception( No Central Person Exist).

Attaching screenshot for your reference.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Does SLG1 write anything when the users register?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, So many entries on that date. But particularly could not able segregate the error for that particular user id.

There is no error entry in SLG1 at the user id creation time and even in later stage also(assumption of 30min gap).

Message was edited by: Md Riyaz

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

do you have a distributed WD scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have HR and E-rec installed on different systems, Portal is a different system which integrate both HR and EREC systems.

Also we have CUA (Central user administration) applied meaning all external candidates are also exist and being created in CUA also.

I have seen one of your thread regarding distributed scenario,

RECFA    BL2UI is Empty.

RECFA    UI2BL is Empty.

RECFA    SYEMP  is  X.

Anything wrong in this?

Message was edited by: Md Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

One possible scenario(assumption), While creating Candidate if anything goes wrong either exception or any error messages, code written for deleting the user id.

But our system is CUA with ALE, so inside the BAPI it is first deleting in Central system and creating IDOC for cloning to child system.

After receiving the IDOC if we check the user id, the user id being exist and last changed by CUAUSER. I don't know what data has changed after receiving IDOC. Inside the BAPI delete, the logon details STATUS is filling as 'F'(Filled) by default and not D(Delete). Due to that CLONE method is being sent to IDOC rather than DELETE method.

But this info is not useful in our issue because,

if this delete user method is executing - user will not get username already assigned error(There are no chances).

Lets say, The entered user id has really taken by someone else then what are the possibilities for not having NA,BP and CP.

I could not able to tell the number(of cases) here but I'm shocked.Urgent help needed please.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

So there is no relationship in HRP1001 for the US object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly.

And one more thing i wanted to tell, we have checked changed docs for the same user in CUA. There is no log at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

taking my comments back on Filled,Delete and Clone. Took time to understand the system.

User ID creation and deletion is not happening at same time due to buffer.

Initially it created User ID, then we bypassed to delete user id method with some dummy error.

From the below screenshot there is already status for user id as 'N'(new), so the status did not changed to 'X'(Delete).

If the entry is there in I_USZBVSYS table it is deleting in the method from the below screenshot.