cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS HCM Expert scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a scenario to copy the HCM data - Both OM & PA ( including payroll & time ) from certain point of time.

we would like to replicate production system data to test system.

Our Test system has HR data until march 2015 .

Client has requested to copy the Rest of the HR data starting from April 1st 2015 to current date from production.

Questions :

1) What selection option do i need to use to select all PA & OM data . I see that the selection screen shows us different options for objects to be selected , but i want to transfer all OM and PA data.

2) Is expert mode the correct choice to use for this scenario ( copy all PA & OM data ) . If so , what objects needs to be selected.

3) There is an option for 'Partial start date'. I am planning to use it to pull data from April 1st to current date in PA. Let me know if this is correct.

What options do i have to copy all of OM & PA data from specific date .

** I do not want to select any Objects or PERNR as we would like to copy all OM and PA data available **

I see that Expert scenario offers some options but would like to take your advise on how to proceed further.

Appreciate your help !!

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adithya,

If you wish to transfer all HR objects related to a particular object type, you can go ahead with the PD & PA Expert scenario. To do so, you need to leave the object Type field blank. This will ensure all related (PA & OM )object types are considered.

Please note that you can only reduce the Employee payroll data using the Partial Start Date.

I hope I have answered your query. Do let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks & Regards

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Puneet !!

Your answer helped. we were able to copy all HR related data ( both PA & PD ) using Expert mode.

Also has another question which i am posting separately . Really appreciate if you can help me out.

Answers (0)