Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is XRS1327 and how to solve it

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to push my new Application policy to my android devices by using afaria . But I get XRS1327 error.

I didnt find any explanation about this error.

Any idea?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XRS1327: Transport: Write Failed.  EXPLANATION: An error occurred while trying to send a packet via a communications port.  The Error field may provide additional information about why the packet could not be transmitted.  ACTIONS: Verify that your communications port is properly connected and that your remote device is on and responding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually not so much configuration policy. I get this error when I push an application policy

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Tevfik,

It is possible to overrun your server and exceed its capability when doing an apply policies.  What are your outbound notification settings set to on the server?

Tracy Barkley

Sr Tech Support Engineer

SAP Active Global Support.

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Here is my outbound notification settings:

And my Bandwidth throttling is set as 100Mbpa

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Tevfik,

I would set the Maximum per time period down to 250 and the Max simultaneous connections down to 15.  You may need to lower the high water as well.  Adjust these settings see if they assist with reducing the error message.  Also if you do not have this installed, I would recommend that you have HF 12 installed on the server.  There were some adjustments made to communications that should assist.

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

I try to push App policy manually to nearly 50 devices. And get some ( 3-4 )XRS1327 errors. Is it acceptable?

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Tevfik,

Generally yes, a handful are fine.  Just make sure it isn't the same devices over and over.  That could indicate a device issue.

Tracy 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

volker_saier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Tevfik,

Do you run a Configuration Policy with a scheduler to all Android devices?

If yes and all Android devices have the same local device time, it could occur that the session time out when attempting to negotiate the connection, assignments, groups etc, as this takes over 60 seconds and the device will timeout (no keep alive), and a XRS1327 will be logged.

To solve this issue please edit the scheduler to different start times, if you use various Configuration policies, or enable the randomization of the scheduler.

Kind regards

Volker Saier

SAP Active Global Support

ercin_nurol
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tevfik,

Have you seen the KBAs 1892437, 2120983, 2120964 ? Is that a Android GooglePlay app or an Enterprise app? Can you push other Android apps?

What Afaria version with what SP and Hotfix do you have? Do you use the RelayServer? Do you use HTTPs for PortalPackage? Can you add a screenshot of your portalpackage server configuration?

Best regards

Ercin Nurol

SAP Active Global Support

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ercin,

• For KBA  1892437 : There is no port restriction. bec I am also firewall admin and nothing changed in firewall rules
  • For KBA 2120983 : Again no restriction. And addtionally, ars.yasar.com.tr/ias_relay_server/server/rs-server.dll shows full availability
  • For KBA2120964 : There is no expired certificate on IIS

I try to publish enterprise application's new version. WHen I try to push policy all 178 device I get this error. But strange some devices can get new version app.

7.00.6634.0 SP5 is my version.

I use relay server on DMZ.