cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 Sort Order configuration not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My users were running the VF31 themselves, sorting the document list by Name 1 and printing out in alpha order.

I have set up VF31 to run as a nightly background job to run so the documents are waiting on the printer for users at the start of business.  The problem is that the documents are no longer sorted in alpha order Name 1.

I have changed the config in the (VF31) sort order for '04' - Sort Fields 1-3

SPRO - Sales & Distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output determination using the condition technique - Maintain output determination for billing documents - Maintain Output types.

I have selected my output type and configured the 'sort order' to

KOMKBV3-KUNRG - Payer

KOMKBV3-VKORG - Sales Org

KOMKBV3-VTWEG - Distribution Channel

I have also tried to fill in the first field only with KOMKBV3-KUNRG and no luck.

VF31 seems to ignore the config for sort order 04 and the document list still does not come out in order of the payer.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Keryn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just an update if anyone is wondering....

The problem has been solved. VF31 uses the NSAT table where the three sort order fields are held.  These fields were retrospectively blank in the NAST table because the sort order field config was blank.  Once I entered the config and created new billing documents the fields were populated in the NAST table and my VF31 sort function worked.  My original solution was not working because I had not created new documents to test.

Appreciate all your help in this matter!

Kind regards

Keryn

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keryn,

Is the partner function assigned to the output, Payer or Bill to party..?

please check

Jobi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 960611 - FAQ: Output control in Sales and Distribution

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Output Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to add a new field (name 1) to the communication structure and fill it... check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/9b/e82c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards,

JM