cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS GL wise Expense information India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is an legal requirement from Indian Taxation Department to give the TDS Report as per Expenses

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member219217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You have to create a Z report to meet your requirement. We have developed the same and let me tell you it is quiet a tedious report.

Regards,

Ramnik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramnik,

Good that you have developed a Z report but bit tedious. we tried the same but somewhere we got bugs (wrong Data) in case of Service Entry is partially certified or it is reversed.  can we not get the same from SAP Standard, We are planning to Raise the issue to SAP and give us the reports, because SAP is giving a lot of taxation related reports and assistance to Chine or other countries the same can also be developed and provided to us.

If any one have some other idea please share,.

Regards

Nitin

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Run FBL3N report for the TDS Payable a/c and select off setting account no & short text fields from the layout. Here system will provide its offsetting details against each line items posted for the GL. If you cannot get the details completely then develop a custom report.

Regards,
Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

This will not serve the purpose of Taxation department as per IT requirements they want to reconcile P & L expenses and against that how much TDS was collected and deposited.

Regards

Nitin

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

you would have to develop a custom report using GL Table along with WITH_ITEM to get the required details

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer report J1INMIS and select radio button Consolidated Report.

We know it will not suffice your exact requirement but at least you can use (copy standard) this to add columns as required by the client.

Hope, this solves some part of your query.

Regards,

Tejas

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You are right this is a legal requirement. But I have not find any standard report for this. So I have developed a Z- report for this requirement for one of my client.

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the Program?

GopalK