cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run the webdynpro application in NON SAP systems

0 Kudos

HI Webdynpro experts,

i was developed Webdynpro component, this component in development system, not moved to any quality or production systems, but i want run this component using URL in NON SAP systems.
please tell me wt are the steps needed.

if i run this application in NON SAP systems , it is asking the SAP development ECC system user id and passward.

but user don't have the SAP user id's.

please tell me wt are the steps needed.

Thanks in Advance.

Sam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Maintain default credentials in service level(/default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/XXXXX[Logon data tab]) and tick the checkbox Use All Logon Procedures. TCode is SICF. I hope this will work.

Thanks

Anand

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

There are two ways to access the WD application from Non SAP system.

• Through Application URL
    • If you are accessing through direct URL then you should enter the user name and password

• Through Portal( SAP/NON SAP Portal)
    • You can integrate the application into the Portal , make the portal/Application as SSO enabled(You can get help from Basis team for this) , then it wont ask for any username or password.

AS per my knowledge without a user profile it is not possible to access SAP application.

- Gowtham

0 Kudos

HI Gowtham,

Thanks for reply,

for first way,

using URL , we can't skip that user id screen , using basis team ?

wt is the SSO enabled , could you give more information.

i don't want go for portal.

Sam

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

It won't be possible to access any of the SAP applications without User credentials.

Refer the following links for SSO .

SSO, Configuration Steps - Portal - SCN Wiki

- Gowtham

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Pre-requisite: your application is already created and can be successfully launched.

so in order to ensure automatic login :

you will need to fill in a SAP user name and password for the(your) application,

Steps below:

execute t-code SICF and give your application name(not the component name, though by default its the same) in the service name below:

Click Execute and below screen will be prompted

Double click on the application name (ZTEST_HELLO).

Enter client,username(SAP user name) and password.

Then save.

This should enable you to launch application using the application link and it wont prompt you with the logon screen.

Please grant points if helpful ..

Regards,

Tashi

0 Kudos

HI Tashi,

thanks for replay,

can we maintain the multiple users, based on user i want check authorization .

Thanks,

Sambaiah.

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

This is a set-up to skip authorization check (login with the pre-defined user credential in the ICF node).

If you would want to have special check based on user login, then i suggest to use the login screen so that user provides their credentials and then you can have your necessary auth check.

regards,

Tashi