cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS BOM ShortStrng filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, help me please ...

I create WBS BOM (CS71) by copy all from Material BOM. I want to remove some rows based on a particular field of ShortStrng.

What should I do in order not to select the line one by one ?  Is there any way to filter ShortStrng ?

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Endra.

When you copy through Material BOM, sort string will not be available in the header, you need to go to each item in the Material BOM and check the sort string.

If you know the material to which you need to deselect, dont choose the Material BOM line item and click copy, system will perform.

Kindly let me know if you are able to copy the material by selecting the BOM line items, please be elaborate with screenshot.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, when copying, sort string will not available, so I copy all material BOM then I select one by one lines which is not used then remove it.

If the item that I didn't used is about 100 items, then I must select it 100 times.

I already sort the sort string, cause when it get sorted, I can select it more easier

But it will solve the problem if shift keyboard is available (like in Office), so I can select from line XXX to line XXXX (by shift select) after it sorted.

I hope you understand what I mean

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Endra,

I understood the requirement, but i dont think there is any other option available in SAP.

You need to Select All and then remove the unwanted entries.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh... I see ....

Simple features but it will save a lot of time.

Is there any other solution for me please ?

Thx

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Endra,

Sorry, i dont think any short cuts. As this in simple selection available in SAP.

Regards

Terence

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Endra,

Please check below user exits:

PCSD0005     BOMs: component check for material items

PCSD0006 Mass changes user exit

Hope this will help.

thanks

Sunil