cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Read data from the Cube while running any query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Friends,

I am facing an urgent issue in which i am getting the error while runnning any query on the same cube

'wARNING FOLLOWING ERROR FOR PARTIAL INFOCUBE='cubename' IN RSDCRC_CUBE_DATA_GET_R

error SQL Error :8103'

Its not able to read the data from the cube whether being a single record or more and getting the above error , can you suggest please.

I am using SAP BW 3.5 and Basic Cube

Regards

Tarun Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

If aggregates built on top of the Info Cube, we must do Rollup for aggregates created on the Info Cube, otherwise the Bex Query cannot able to read the Info Cube data properly.

One more thing would be that the Info provider supplying data for the Bex Query might be inactive.

Please check the above cases.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I thought the same concept of Rollup but i dont see any aggregates maintained on this cube as no checkbox is there for aggregates and rollup for any of the requests from starting.

The cube is active and loading the data properly as per the schedule but while running the query on the same, it gives the error ..

'wARNING FOLLOWING ERROR FOR PARTIAL INFOCUBE='cubename' IN RSDCRC_CUBE_DATA_GET_R

error SQL Error :8103'

Please suggest further.

Regards

Tarun Gupta

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

has the cube recently been changed?

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO.

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have the same issue on other cubes or only on this one?

did you perform check with RSRV?

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scheduled for RSRV , its running fine upto now.. lets see if gets any error there.

Regards

TG