cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_P00_07000134 - Generic Withholding Tax Reporting

govind_gogate2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All, Trying to use transaction code S_P00_07000134 for country Thailand. Selecting variant SAP&TH_WTH_REP, getting the following error - "Either enter a number range interval or where you want to start numbering Message No. ID_WT033" Raised an OSS and the reply received was  - in variant SAP&TH_WTH_REP in startscreen, in compressed block 'Numbering and Updating'  the option 'Number Certificates' is selected by mistake. It is suggested to change the system variant in client 000. I would like to know from the people who worked on Thailand WHT, a) is it correct to remove that numbering and updating tick? How should the transaction work?  b) Is it correct to change the variant in 000 client, why is it needed when the variant is set up by SAP only, how is it created incorrectly? Could anybody guide here? Thank you, With Best Regards, Govind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have already got reply from SAP Support team, then you should ask your question to them again.

govind_gogate2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oh thank you Dibyendu for the advise..

To all other SDN members,

Please check and see if you have further information on this particular t code.

Thank you,

Govind

govind_gogate2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

It was long pending  from my side to update and close this thread. Sorry for the delay.

We had resolved this issue some time back.

Following are the changes / config / control points -

The NOTE NO. 1090637 is very important to get the correct results.

- In config, For the tax-type configuration, the checkbox 'No cert. numbering' in the control data section should be checked.

(I made a mistake here initially of not using this tick)

- Maintain the number range for numbering group in  OBZZ. I have found out that the number range in SNUM for object "WITH_CTNO1" is also to be maintained. Any view different to this, if any, please point out so that everybody will benefit.

- While executing the report, there are specific fields to be selected and values to be entered - for this Pl refer to note No.1090637 - Thailand-Withholding tax certificate numbering, RFIDYYWT.

Hope this helps all.

Thank you!

Gov

Answers (0)