cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency BEF is no longer valid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I just made a new hire and when I create a new record in IT.8 to put in his salary, I receive an error message that says "Currency BEF is no longer valid"

Could you give me some advise about this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3724364 and tables for teh currency default can you share the screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the thread that you have provided, Actually my issue is quite similar with that as i am trying to use UER instead of BEF but BEF automatically appears as the currency and there is no way i can change it.

Best regards

Marvin

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

P0008-ANCUR is filled from T500C and it is time dependent. So can you please check table T500C(and T500W), T510F, whether the time constraint is set properly. And there is also a view V_T001, which can be maintained via SM31.

Please check the currency for the company code is correct or not. to copy. You can find it via SPRO->Personnel Management->Personnel Administration->Customizing Procedures->Actions->Defining infogroups, infogroup "COP" 0008    Basic Pay?

Please check the config

The currency in HR depends on the country (tables T500W, T500C). The period currency will be taken from table T500C by reading the country key from table T500P with only the molga.

Answers (0)