Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Goods Issue Movement type is 261

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created production order & done goods issue. The component 0307-2619CFE only requires 294.000 pcs, but actual withdrawn 794.000 pcs,

CO02 screen 0307-2619CFE Component here showing 294 req quantity

After I have cross checked in MIGO showing 794 quantity.

javascript:;

I need your useful help..Thanks team.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

Actually for this issue they have maintained some discontinues material in MRP-2 view. I gave some analysis to related discontinues material, after user has agreed to close this issue.

Thanks to all

thanks for your valuable support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in Production order --> Documented goods movement check with indicator for Planned goods issue & unplanned goods issue.

Regards,

Vaibhav Kurde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If the component is WM managed then pls. check the below settings...

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can u check is there any fixed Qty in the BOM component....?

and  also let me know is the warehouse managed component ??

Regards

KK

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandara..

One more obseravtion here...

You backflush 500 qty more compare to requirement, which is indiacted some one changed the qty during the confirmation as Expert Rahul mention.

You can cross check for 1 qty in other system for same material and confirm.

There is no logic in SAP to backflush the 500 excess qty compare to requirement.

Please check with your team and confirm.

Regards

Umesh Mali

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh and Rahul,

In BOM I maintained 6 quantity. As per standard should have to pick 294 (49*6=294). But picking 794.

I have cross checked with user in confirmation time any body changed from 294 to 794. But he has not ready to agree.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See by any logic system can't put 794 until unless you say that production order qty was 132,33 (794/6) which I doubt. More or less it seems posting error by changing quantity (which lets assume happened unintentionally). Now you will have to reverse the booking so that you can post correctly and for future try to put authorization, so that user can't change the quantity if its not allowed.

Regards

Rahul

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Have you activated the Business Function LOG_PP_WIP_BATCH (Function: Work-In-Process Batch)?

Do you have issue with only one production order?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

I have one issue related to MRP but I am not able to solve since month. Could you suggest me...

At-least I want to know how to involve MRP issues. What are settings I want to check..?? I know standard MRP behavior but coming to issue I am not able to resolve. So can you help me come out of this issue.. I have tried you contact in IBM same time but I didn't get.....

Thanks

regards

chandrashekhar

clchandrashekhar@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello chandra,

to get more clarification how it consumed more than requirement quantity

1) please check production order 100002356504 confirmation goods moment details for this operation no 0030

2) you can also check how the consumption happens for this material @ AFRU table (either how much is  planned & unplanned).

I hope it will help

Best Regards

Venky

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

If you consider CO02 as 294 then withdrawn is 794. Let's first be clear with decimal notation. Are you using 1234.34 or 1234,34?

If this has been over-booked then it needs to be cancelled. How are you doing to backflush, automatic or manual posting?

Regards

Rahul

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please note that there is no decimal notation and the item didn't get over booked. Goods issue done automatically through backflush.

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandara..

Please check the detail view of BOM item...

are you maintained any base Qty for item ?

Please check and revert

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Mali

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra,

You can always overwrite the numbers while confirming. Example in CO11n I can go and change the value from 294 to 794. Backflush will just do 261 automatically. Check with user.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Is this material marked for backflush ? or this posting carried out manually ? Since the requirement quantity in order is 294 chances are that 794 was posted manually.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member202601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As material maintained with the back flush in the MRP-2 view. There is no chance to post manually.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Just because material is backflushed doesn't mean there is no chance of manual intervention. You can any time go to goods movement tab of CO11N and change the quantity of material from required quantity.

If user has sufficient access then he/she can post 261 with changed quantity even if backflush indicator is marked.

Regards,

Rohit