cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira - can not publicize the item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I try to change access from private to public (Lumira Cloud) I get the following error message:

Why do I have to remove measures, if the visualization. works? If I would remove those the visualization would not look as desired.

Besides that is there a way to share a visualization to someone who does not have a Lumira Cloud account?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Robert_Russell
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Sharing a work around that I use because I recently came across the exact same error message.

It is a pain preparing all the work in the desktop then the final step that message is presented!

Would be good to have a warning in Lumira Desktop for any measures that will not work in the cloud. Rant over!!

I guess (or in my case) count_all is being used for a created measure.

So for example I had data

Month,

Jan

Jan

May

I used lumira count_all to create a measure for the months and it failed in the cloud

So I added a month count

Month, month count

Jan, 1

Jan, 1

May, 1

Then used the sum measure for this and was able to publish to the cloud.

Like I say a work around and depends on the data set and requirements.

I would be interested if there is another way.

Cheers

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this tip - will try to do so!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian - could you check the Release Restrictions for Lumira at http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/lum_127_restr_en.pdf ?

Usually when I have a problem, I check there first

In terms of sharing outside of the BI Cloud platform, I am not sure of your options; I wonder if you could print to PDF / export to PDF and share the story that way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the link!

However I don't see the issue covered there.

Yes PDF would an option, but not for interactive stories. But as there seems to be no other way I have to think of a work around...

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm thinking it may not be the measure it's self that is the issue, but how it is used in the document(?). May be worth trying in a new doc that just has the measures in some simple visualization (xtab(?)).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place