cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Material/Article, same account assignment group but different GL account in VKOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an article/material, with account assignment group as 01, but in VKOA if I assign two different G/L accounts for this account assignment group, the billing document should hit either of the G/L. Is such type of configuration possible. If possible then how can i achieve it?

Also how to categorize when and which G/L should get trigger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raheem,

What is the access squence you are using in VKOA? It depends on the access sequence. If you have an access sequence like Cust A/c group/Material A.c group/Account key, you can configure the system to hit different GL A/c's if the Customer A/c assignment group is different.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. We have now decided not to go with the above requirement. Thanks for replying.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raheem,

You cannot assign 2 GL account for one account assignment group. If you to post different GL accounts then create 2 material account assignment groups or create a customer account assignment group and assign the same in VKOA.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member184580
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Vijay,

You may need to have different 'account assignment group of customer' from the first one at least to trigger different GL account. With the same configuration it won't hit two different GL accounts.

Regards,

Prasad