cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Relational Operator in BEx Selction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Seems like the simplest thing but I am unable to figure out how to change a relational operator in a BEx Selection.  I have searched the forums with no luck.  See attachment.

Please help!

Thanks,

Roseanne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Relation operator means are you chaning the existing formula funcitons.

little bit confusion please expain more.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Phani.

I tried to send a screen shot but it would not accept it.

In a BEx formula we have an existing selection on a keyfigure using operator <.  This needs to be changed and I cannot figure out how to do this.  Even if I create a new Selection or Formula I do not see the different options such as > = <>.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the change mode of formla -> check the operatores -> then find the bolean opeartors.

now all funciton ar avaible there

reference for screen shot.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Phani.  This is in a Selection not in a Formula.  I can see the operators in a formula.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roseanne,

when you go to the selection, on top there is a dropdown box, where probably first the "single values" is chosen.

You need to go there and switch it to something like "Intervall" or "selection list" (I am not sure what the english naming is, I have only a german system here right now)

then you get lot of options about selections like greater than, lower than and so on.

regards

Cornelia

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

select the particualr KF above showing -> go to change mode -> right click -> select resctir -> select the variable ->select value ranges -> then exapand it -> now you will find the all opreators.

reference for screen shot.

-Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both Phani and Cornelia!  I can now see the options.

Answers (0)