cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the orginal document from FI document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a BAPI, that can fetch the original document numbers(material doc/Sales Invoice / MIRO invoice ) from the accounting document ?

If so, kindly let me know.

Regards

SR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swastik,

Pls refer to the the below link.

https://scn.sap.com/community/erp/financials/blog/2013/04/03/identify-the-follow-on-documents-from-a...

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Actually, we are looking to build a report to find out the original document from an accounting document. For the vice versa we have already developed the report and we have already used the approach suggested in the link that you have shared.

The table flows are already clear to me.

What I am specifically looking for, is a bapi,  which will  find out the original document from an accounting document . The idea is that, it will make the development fool proof.

Regards

SR

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use function AC_DOCUMENT_SENDER.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

This one, opens the original document. Say, if the accounting document generated from a Billing Document, the executing this bapi, simply opens the Billing document.

I want a bapi, which will list the billing doc and the sales order, once the accounting doc is entered.

Regards

SR

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want just a list, I'm not sure you have it in standard function. But, the concept is very simple: you can see it in the function I gave. With AWTYP and AWREF from FI document you have all the information.

former_member211706
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Swastik,

Please go to the below path

Environment  ≥≥Document Environment ≥≥Original document/Relationship browser.

Regards

Pulak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan

go to the FI document.

then follow

Environment > Document Environment > Relationship browser.

you should be able to see the relationship tree with the SD/MM document.

then you can ask  an ABAPer to help you.

Regards

Joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swastik,

You can find this info in the Header Reference Key field (Table BKPF , Field AWKEY).

Also anytime you're displaying a FI document you can go to Header and double click the Reference Key and it will display the original document.

Not sure about BAPI but hope that helps

Regards,

Galal