Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEGMENTATION MODEL ERROR

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Champs,

I am willing to create Target Group through Segmentation Model . But each time i  get error "HTTP Request Error" as i click count on profile . I raised that issue on SAP Service as well and after their continuous support they suggest me to follow the SAP NOTE  0000546485. Then ,

1. I created new Infoset Type Z-FAHAD comprises of ADRC table.

2. Created Attribute List by name of Fahad Test comprises of Country Key as Data Source. Initially when I created Segmentation Mode by using this attribute l I get same error which I am getting from start of this scenario. (Refer Screen Short)

3. Then I follow all instructions mention in SAP NOTE 0000546485.  First I did  Data Formats , then delete Text Fields from infoset Type  and in the end On Execution No Queries exist for same infoset type.

Now Even after following all that steps I am getting same error

PFA SAP Note for your convenience and guide me for solution ASAP.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I remember that I told you the same steps in the customer incident, but try the following steps again. This solved similar customer issues:

transaction SQ02

goto 'query directory'

delete the queries for the affected infoset

Deleting the queries does not cause any harm, but forces the system to generate the same again.

If the issue is caused by any corrupted query this should be solved with the regeneration.

regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is some cases this solves the issue.

In my experience on a customer site this did not resolve the issue.

The temporary work around was to restart the system.

There was also mention from our Basis Team that a Kernel upgrade was required to resolve this.

Is there a definitive one fix solution for this???

Regards

Arden

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes ,

Thanks for your continuous support and guidance .

I followed all the steps mentioned in screen short .Delete the queries and then regenerate the Attribute List with Infoset , CRM_MKTTG_BP_ADDR . But again getting same error during segmentation model .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad:

As per my experience, this error occurs when generating the count takes longer time.

Try to query the Infoset and check whether the result is appearing in few seconds else you need to check the table join used in the Infoset.

Best regards,

Mayur Shah

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mayur Shah,

Thanks for reply ,

Your suggestion looks logical b/c certainly generating the count takes longer time . Although i am using standard Info set type  CRM_MKTTG_BP_ADDR.. then  i think there should be no problem in table join .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed:

Did you try to query the standard Infoset with the same filter criteria you are using on Segmentation modeler??

If the Infoset query works fine then you need to contact your basis team and try to find out what is causing the lag on Segmentation modeler.

Best regards,

Mayur Shah

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mayur ,

Filter options are coming fine in segmentation model .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed:

You need to query the Infoset using t-code sq02 on GUI with the same values which you are using during Segmentation. Check whether the desired result is appearing on querying this standard infoset.

Best regards,

Mayur Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

Try taking a look at these Notes as well: 1363871 and 1536830

Regards

Arden

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arden ,

Thanks for reply

I have implemented SAP NOTE 1536830 while SAP Note 1363871 is most related to upgrade CRM Version and i am already using EHP3 for SAP CRM 7.0 . But problem still exists .

Thanks 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

Not sure if you have done so already, but I think you need to log an Incident with SAP to investigate this.

Regards

Arden

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arden ,

Thanks again

Yup dear i have posted and development team will soon contact .

I would be grateful if you will explain me concept of BUSINESS PARTNER  FIELD contains GUID or Contains ID while creating Data Source through specific infoset type via T Code (crmd_mktds)

Thanks