cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Intelligence Agent(SIA) went down unexpected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data Services SIA goes down every 7 days. Example: if I start up SIA at 8am July 1st, the next time it will go down at July 8th 1am. All the services managed by SIA are still running when SIA shows in stop state from CCM. The action is just to click on start, and everything backs normal, there is no Data Services job failing. I have worked with SAP support, tried everything and created a new node, the problem still exists. banghead.gif
Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Wenjie Wu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marouane19
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dear

I get the same problem

can you please share with me how you solved the issue?

Thank you in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message you see in the logs?

Is it always exactly 7 days from the day it starts or always on the same day (like Tuesdays) at the same time? You mention it goes down around 1AM, does this coincide with any regular maintenance (DB backups, network downtime, etc.)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian

thanks for your reply. It foes every exact 7 days minus 6 hours. The next down time is based on this time's down time, so it is kind of predictable, the problem is I could not figure out why.  I checked with Server Team, and they did not see anything scheduled on the server. I will double check with Network team and see if can find anything.

Regards,

Wenjie