cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove stock from Depot and MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our Depots are going to be merged with the parent company.

So we are trying to move the stock from exiting Depot to the parent company Depot.

But we dont like to follow Sales process SO -> Delivery -> PGI -> Excise Invoice (J1IJ) -> Invoice. Because it is tedious process.

Is there any other process which can remove the stock from MMBE as well as from J_1IRG23D table.

Kindly suggest.

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can treat this as a Sales & Purchase concept and go ahead with Inter Company STO and move the stocks.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Durai,

Why dont you give more details.

Is it under the same company code?

Is the stocks moving back to the factory from where stocks were initially transferred to the depots?

Its not clear when u say " depots merge into parent company"

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two different codes.

Depots under Company code 1 is moving to Company code 2.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any suggestions.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already suggested that you have to treat the process as an Inter company Purchase.

Use J1IJ in Supplying company code and refer the Excise invoice which you have received from Plant / External Vendor.

Use MIGO or J1IG in receiving company code and Receive the goods and update RG23D register.

Inter company process remains unchanged. Let me know if you have any challenges in this regards.

If you write off the Material quantity in supplying plant by consuming it against Cost centre / Srapping, how do you receive the Material quantity in the Receiving Company code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

This is fine. But we have around 50 plants.

To make intercompany process, we need to do the intercompany configuration for all the 50 plants.

Then we need to create Purchase order -> Outbound delivery -> Intercompany Invoice ->  -> Good receipt -> Invoice receipt for the each and every material at the batch level.

I am not clear, but we may have to create lakhs and lakhs documents for this process.

So we dont want to use this process. Any other simple process can be done? Please suggest.

Regards,

Raja Durai

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your receiving Depot registered as an Excisable depot?

I dont see any other option other than Inter company STO because you have to show the Sales and Purchases in the books.

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI DRaja,

You can use the t code MB1C and movement type 562 for removing stock.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

MB1C 562 is removing stocks from MMBE but not from J_1IRG23D table.

Is there any transaction which can update both.

Also please tell me what are the other tables to be deleted for Depot.

Regards,

Raja Durai