cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM - Changing Font color of a Column content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to change the color of a column content in an FPM application. In the below screenshot the first column text(eg: Dependent Optio...) is grayed out. This one happened after a system upgrade to EHP7, and it was black in color previously. Is there any way to change the color to black? Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

is there freestyle Webdynpro component behind this list, or FPM_LIST_UIBB is used?

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

It is a FPM_LIST_UIBB.

I have made some changes by the adjustments in attributes ‘semantic color’ and ‘text view design’ of column in Component configuration. I have set it to 'Highlight' and the font turned green and is more visible now. But the client is not ok with the green color. There is no option in setting to make the font black.

Thanks and Regards,

Johan

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Johann,

this is probably no rendering issue, but an issue of the application. This looks like the column is set to be "disabled" (either via the field description or via the field usage provided by the feeder class).

Therefore you should try to contact the responsibles for that application. Recoloring in any other way as setting the column to the correct state would be a very poor workaround.

Best regards,

Christian