SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMAVCREINIT NOT UPDATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not run the FMAVCREINIT option:

• If you select Only Re-Init Consumable Budget, only the record type 1 for consumable budget will be processed.

It is taking too long

Document attached: Control Object (50k) is less than Budget address (110k).

Message was edited by: Acácio Oliveira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, did you execute FMAVCREINIT or not? I cannot get it from your message. If you think that the data in AVC ledger is not correct, executing FMAVCREINIT is the first action to take. You cannot proceed without running this program first.

If you have performance issues with FMAVCREINIT, there are several notes to improve it, e.g.

2117805 - Still performance problems for transaction FMAVCREINIT

1988323 - Performance improvements for t-code FMAVCREINIT

You can also schedule a nightly job for it in order to avoid running this program during daily activities, as some processes could be blocked.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, did you execute FMAVCREINIT or not? I cannot get it from your message. If you think that the data in AVC ledger is not correct, executing FMAVCREINIT is the first action to take. You cannot proceed without running this program first.

If you have performance issues with FMAVCREINIT, there are several notes to improve it, e.g.

2117805 - Still performance problems for transaction FMAVCREINIT

1988323 - Performance improvements for t-code FMAVCREINIT

You can also schedule a nightly job for it in order to avoid running this program during daily activities, as some processes could be blocked.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Eli Klovski

I think that the data in AVC ledger is not correct.

I used the option below:

• You can also schedule a nightly job for it in order to avoid running this program during daily activities, as some processes could be blocked.

The result was positive!

But, I will check the notes:

Thank you for helping Master.

Kind Regards,

Acacio