cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKF reporting

0 Kudos

Our company is using SKF postings on FI side where they are posted via t-code FAGLSKF. Our accounting department approached me with a request to build reports in Report Writer which need to capture SKFs posted in table FAGLSKF_PN. Unfortunately, table FAGLSKF is not installed in Report Writer. I'm using table FAGLFLEXT to pull all other data needed for the report, but there is no SKFs in this table. Are there any ways to extract data from FAGLSKF_PN and have it available in report painter? Thank you for your insights!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report painter does not deal with tables on document level. Even if you build your own library you cannot use a table which stores non-aggregated data. You have to go for ABAP report for your query.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you for your reply!

May be we need to change the way our SKFs are recorded.. Currently they only get posted on FI side via t-code FAGLSKF. Is it possible to post the same data directly into Controlling so that data is available in table CCSS or some other table containing characteristics STAGR Statistical key figure which report writer/painter can pull the data from?

Max

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max

I could remember a  report I prepared from Report Painter by pulling SKF from CCtr level. I posted the SKF in a CCtr ( only used for capturing SKF) and using SKF data in my report by creating variable in Report painter report.

kamal