cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove double counting of STO in ATP Scope of Check B in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dears,

We were facing an issue, wherein the ATP Scope in ECC for B had "Include Sales Requirement" due to which the Sales Orders/ STO's were visible in both A as well as B & hence double counted in B; Subsequent Delivery creation was being impacted with Error throwing up as "Only 0 quantity available, item will be deleted"

We have since then unticked the "Include Sales Requirement" from ATP-Scope check B & now Sales Orders don't show up in B.

However STO's are still visible in B.

Can someone plz guide us, how do we remove STO's from being double counted in ATP-Scope-Check B?

i.e "What setting's in ATP Scope in ECC has ZGIA & ZGIE (STO Order types) mentioned to be included in In/Outwards movement check?

MMTIA

Sooraj

Customer Orders were Earlier Visible in B, which are now no more visible after we made the changes:

So far so good -- SO are now fine -- But problem is with STO's

We expected that STO's would also get removed from double counting in B, but it didn't

Its still showing in A as well as B and leading to that error "0 quantity available & item would be deleted" -- error comes when we try to create Delivery.

Why do we remove these ?

Thanks

Regards

Poorab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sooraj/Poorab,

Why do we remove these ?

????  That is a business question.  It depends upon your business requirements and the overall design of your ATP checks.  It is very important that you have LOGICALLY integrated A* checks and STO checks with B* checks.  I couldn't possibly answer that question without first knowing how your existing checks are intended to work.

If you want to know HOW, just empty the "Incl Rel Ord Reqs" box

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB Boy,

Thanks for specifying -- how to remove the STO's from B* -- let me check this I would let you know.

Why we are emptying "Include Sales Requirement"

SO

1) Confirmed SO (Sales Orders) were being double counted in both A* & B* leading to over confirmation in B* not allowing Deliveries to be created with free-unrestricted-stock, giving the same error I mentioned in my earlier post

2) After we emptied out the "Include Sales Requirement" Confirmed SO now don't show up anymore in B* & over confirmation of SO had vanished & Deliveries are dropping

Consignment Sales Orders

Same-as-above

STO

1) Confirmed STO (Stock Transfer Orders) are still being double counted in 01* (STO use 01 & not A* to get confirmed) & B* leading to over confirmation in B* not allowing Deliveries to be created with free-unrestricted-stock, giving the same error I mentioned in my earlier post

2) After we emptied out the "Include Sales Requirement" Confirmed STO is still showing up in B* & over confirmation of STO by double counting it between 01* & B* still existing

Can you pls elaborate what issues you mean might arise, if we get this changed?

Regards

Sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sooraj,

One issue that will arise is that deliveries will no longer be 'competing' with STO requirements for availability during delivery creation.  That may be bad or it may be good, depending upon your company's business requirements.  There can be valid reasons for any of these settings..

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)