cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Currently I am working in Sf and handling two modules support tickets for past 6 months and not certified.

I have few doubts

1. Is it fine/Valueable to work in SF without certification

2. Is it advantage to work in support project and multiple sub modules

3. Now i am personnaly interested to do certification in any one module on my own, what is the way

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I would not advise you to pay for certification when you are in job. If you are working then keep on. You will find after some time, it is not at all required. Or in future, your employer (present or future) will arrange for your certification cost.

Now a days I am seeing many organizations are producing mass number of SF certified associates. This is very strange that SF does not require military neither for implementation nor for support.

It is definitely has advantage to work on multiple modules of support. SF releases support packs every quarter and it adds more feature which will let you learn more in depth. Its better you take exposure of more modules, as compare to ECC, SF has little less scope to modify the behavior.

As I said, do not loose your heart, if you are in support project. SF implementations are quick. More or less support or implementation does not make much difference.

Even if you want to do certification by your self, then it is only possible through partners in India. With any SF partner organization you will need to pay only examination cost. Otherwise you can join SF academy, which is very very costly. But, other than India, You need not to be associated with SAP partner to do SF certification like in US, Europe and UK.

Go-through below links, it will give you more information.

SAP Education for SuccessFactors HCM Suite

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140723044113-31681708-my-sf-ec-certification-experience-and-thought...

Regards

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay/All

Still one more doubt.

I want to check few things in Sandbox. Which our client don't have.

Do Certified or SF trained consultant have access to any sand box or test system (Based on their SF training or certification) so that i can get access and check.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Still one more doubt.

I want to check few things in Sandbox. Which our client don't have.

Do Certified or SF trained consultant have access to any sand box or test system (Based on their SF training or certification) so that i can get access and check.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sk,

No they don't have any access.

Cheers

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Any clue on this.

Reg

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK

I have replied on your last message, they don't have access.

Cheers

Sharma

Answers (0)