cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order history column is blank when report ME2N is downloaded in excel

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Purchase order history column is blank when report ME2N is downloaded in excel, after system upgrade.

I had go through the OSS note 1936056, which says:-

Cause

• With the Excel file extension .xls, data is transferred as a text file.
  • Only MHTML format and XLSX format maintain the icon pictures in Excel, XLS does not support icon pictures.
  • XXL format cannot maintain the icon pictures in Excel, but it passes the internal values of the icons to Excel.

Resolution

• Use the direct Excel export in XXL format or Excel inplace.
  • Define the filter criteria in the ALV before exporting data. In this case, Excel export in MHTML is used and the user is able to see the icons defined in the filter criteria of the ALV.

But my user is not happy with this solution, as there are many steps with XXL format. They need restore the system to the original performance and output.

Please guide on the same.

Best Regards,

Priti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue. We raised this to SAP itself and they provided us a note. After installing it, excel download was ok. Unfortunately I do not remember note number. Raise this to SAP, they will help you.

Regards..

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no need to remember,  you can easily find your calls in the service market place.

Just go to Home | SAP Support Portal

there is a tile "View my incidents" , after clicking you get to your inbox, here is a dropdown field with a start button on top right to search for incidents. You get then a selection screen to search for your own or even your colleagues incidents

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

I know this . But I no more have access to that particular account.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may read the "icons and symbols" part in the note: 358644 - ALV Export Excel: Recommendations and known errors

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your organization is not happy with that, then you should contact SAP support for any other alternative.

This KBA document was released on 05.09.2014. May be SAP has another solution (now a days) after release this KBA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti J,

Please try ME80FN t-code to get purchase order history report which will show GR as well as invoice history when you choose "purchase history" option by clicking on the rightmost button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Sayli Karnik