Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA - Urgent Payment

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear All,

does anyone know wheather SEPA - Urgent Payments will be supported by ByD? If yes, which settings are required?

Thanks a lto and best regards!

Katrin Gruber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Rathna,

many thanks for this hint, but unfortunately I can't find anything about "urgent" SEPA payments. Also in list auf supported payment formats I couldn't find it.

I would ask you to send me the link or complete name of corresponding document.

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Katrin

nagarathna_v
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Katrin Gruber, In ByD --> Payment Management-->New Outgoing Bank Transfer --> View All --> Change the payment method details to "SEPA Credit Transfer" , a new field comes up --> Execute Immediately . If you flag this field then the   in the SEPA Payment file id set to “1999-01-01" . This is the indication to the bank to execute the payment immediately . Is this what you are looking for ? If not would you please send across the snapshot of the SEPA specification for Urgent payments ? Thank you . Regards Rathna

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Rathna,

many thanks for your information. But unfortunately I have to inform you, that the file format, which will be generated with this indicator, doesn't match the in Europe needed format.(SEPA).

Best regards!

Katrin

Melanie_Kilian
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

can you please provide more details on the dismatch?

Thanks and best regards

Melanie

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Melanie,

I have Dirk involved as expert for this topic. He is in clarification of the details with the bank. When I have more information I will it post here.

Best regards!

Katrin

nagarathna_v
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Katrin,

Also , it would be great if we can get the SEPA guideline document explaining the Urgent Payments.

Regards

Rathna