cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Week OFF change !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I have a requirement to change the week off from 2nd & 4th saturday to 1st & 3rd Saturday.  I have made the changes in table V_T551A, however when I generated the work schedule I was unable to find the 1st and 3rd sat off.

Please suggest what else I need to change in this case.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using an user exit to handle this? The user exit EXIT_SAPLPTWS_001will help you with this. In this there is a structure which has fields for each day - TPR01 is for Day 1. Check with your technical person. Using this structure you can overwrite the DWS of any day. After this you need to write a custom FM to pick the 1st and 3rd Saturdays. If the FM returns Yes (for 1st and 3rd Sat) then replace the DWS to the weekly off.

Logic of this custom FS needs to be thought out - like looping through each day. The structure I mentioned will have all the fields needed for the logic.

Hope this helps.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I tried to work with user exit but this is also not solving my purpose.

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Check the below user exit.

The solution
provides 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month as an off day while generating some
specific work schedule rules. To implement we will use SAP standard Enhancement
PTIM2007. This enhancement will call Function Module “EXIT_SAPLPTWS_001” and
program “ZXP01U03”.

You have to give the proper logic to technical person who can able to check and do the rest part.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you have done the changes in the WSR generation table i.e. nothing but PT01 then you have to save that record and pass to TR.

Check that TR has been moved perfectly ok or not. After that check are you running for the correct month where you have done the changes.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan/ Pramod,

I have done changes at development and checking the thing at development only. I am running PT01 for 072015 onwards.

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

So you are creating WSR for October month..Please check for which month you are checking 1st and 3rd Saturday.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gutam,

I have to change the week off in system from july 2015 onwards.

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..you have to do that and then check..

Rgds'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

I am facing challenges while doing the same.

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still in the July it's showing that 2nd & 4th Saturday is OFF . So change it to 1st & 3rd Saturday and save it.

Will work.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have already done the changes initially and then run the PT01 still not getting 1st and 3rd sat off.  Thats why I posted the issue here.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your PSA gouping in T555A and PT01 while generating.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

We are not using time types in our case.

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Check June month WSR .

I think it's 5 weeks and doing some impact on this and also refer the WSR reference date for PWS.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have changed the ref date 29.06.2015 for PWS in WSR. After this, for july and august system is considering 1st & 3rd sat off along with 5th sat off,  but again for sept 2015 its not working. For sept month its reflecting 2nd and 4th sat off.

I have to restrict system for 1st and 3rd sat off. In case if 5th sat is present in any month then it should not be off. Hence, for 29th aug 2015 it should not come as OFF.

Please suggest

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

IF you will go with PWS concept then it will not match since every month is not having 4 weeks. So you have to manually rectify those month for which it's coming wrong.

Through Tcode PT01 you have to cahnge and save the record for the calendar year of WSR.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

July and Aug 2015 details are fine (1st and 3rd sat off ) but details of sept, oct 2015 are wrong( 2nd & 4th sat off ), again nov 2015 is fine. This is the pattern this time.

I can change for this calender year but again I need to update next year manually.

Is there any other solution instead of this manual change ?

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

You have to generate every year like this. Since WSR is connected with Holiday Calendar so you have to correct it for 1st & 3rd Saturday as OFF.

Hope os it's clear now and close the thread with correct and helpful answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check from which date you regenerated the WSR and the month you are checking.

Pramod