Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown No.of.entries in smq1

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am extracting data for sales(13_ITM) and inventory(03_BF) from AFS ECC server. Everything is running fine, but when i check in smq1 i cannot understand the entries which is getting captured, what are those entries, why its getting captured, is there any issue related to the entries. Kindly advice me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Suman,

When I see the number of entries in some queues (8,9 million !). I would think that either you work on a really big system (that generate each day a lot documents) or some queues have been activated but never emptied.

Are they still supposed to be active (2/3/4/11/12/13/AF)?

Regards,

Frederic

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, (2/3/4/11/12/13/AF) are active in LBWE. I came after everything is done with the system. My concern is whether this entries will affect in anyways or can i go and make inactive the datasource's. Also i can see named "BW4002LIS_13_VDITM" & "MCEX13" why both are collecting the entries ?

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, I assume this is linked to the update mode you choose for the dataSource 13 in transaction LBWE. Are you sure both queues (BW400* and MCEX113) are updated (nb of entries increasing) ?

Regards,

Fred

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

SMQ1 is an outbound queue, and is same as RSA7. You can monitor the RFCs and those entries are related to datasources of different applications(02, 03 and 11...) that you are going to pull into BW.

If you are facing any issue, then post the problem here.

Regards,

Vengal.