SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB documents created through BAPI are not passing through FMCUDERIVSUB derivation

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are having a "z" transaction from which we create FMBB documents by using BAPI_0050_CREATE.

However, those FMBB estandar documents that are created are not having the correct final Funds Center and Commitment Ítem because the BAPI is not going to FMCUDERIVSUB. FMCUDERIVSUB is aimed to derive and substitute the Funds Center and Commitment Ítem values (if they are derived to different values in that fmcuderivsub derivation) in FMBB documents.

Could you please help in what should we do to get that derivation through BAPI? Maybe we should use another BAPI, maybe we should send a specific values to that BAPI through specific fields...

Thank you very much.

Best regads,

Mercedes.

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Dear all again,

we have found this function that seems to be the appropriate:

FMKU_CALL_DERIVATION_SUB

Anyway, if you think we are missing some info, your comment will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mercedes.

0 Kudos

Hi,

For what I know, substitution for BCS entry document worked only for foreground process, i.e. executed through workbench transaction. Maybe, it was rectified with some recent SAP release, but I couldn't find any info about this. It calls for an enquiry with OSS, I guess.

If you used BADI FMKU_BUDGET_LINES instead of substitution, then it would have triggered it even when you post with FMKU_0050_CREATE.

Regards,

Eli