cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Mobile Compatability issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are developed Volume trend dashboard with single Value and Trend Icon components and export dashboard component as Desktop and Mobile versions to repository.

We are able see single value and trend icon in Desktop version but Mobile we are not seen those components.

Dashboard version : SAP BO 4.1 Sp3

Mobile Version : Ipad 4.4

Could you please advise these components are Compatible for mobile or not and also advise any alternative solution to use same components in dashboard.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Gurappa Chemuduru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the mobile supported components in the mobile compatibility window in the dashboard itself. Trend icon & few single value components are not supported. Instead of trend icon you can use any images and you can make them visible using dynamic visibility applying the logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you suman for quick reply.

Could you please advise step by step to create trend icon using Image.

My requirement is filter months based on month I need to display Months KPI and trend icon (compared last month if it is + shows Green ,_ve Red).

Filter Month

Total Volume value Trend Icon like that.

I really help work around using trend icon and single values for mobile version.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,

Gurappa

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created a test file using a test logic please let me for further classification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I could not see test logic in text file.

can you please send test file to my personal gmail id (cyasu23@gmail.com).

Thanks & Regards,

Gurappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much suman.

It work perfectly.

Thank you for your help

Thanks ,

Gurappa

Answers (0)