cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i send data into ByDesign with a Soap Web Service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to send some Soap Requests with SapUi5 (javascript) into ByDesign. I have created a web service in the Cloud Application Studio and i tested it with the SoapUi tool. It works fine with SoapUi, but i can't send the xml envelope, which i get from the SoapUi tool , to ByDesign. I always get an 401 unauthorized error. I tried jquery and ajax to send the xml envelope to my web service but there must be something wrong with my header so i can't authorize myself. Is there anybody who can help me sending data into ByDesign? Maybe you have some tipps or examples how i get through the ByDesign authorization. Is there another way to send data into ByDesign?

Best regards

Patrik   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrik,

In SAP cloud studio you will get the option for integrate outbound services, for that you have to create a External Web Services Integration with communication scenario and arrangement,  after that you can address the web service with your business logic to enable access to another system.

Regards,

Akash Shivpuriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrik,

Using the standard web services, I had to provide a technical username and password during the setup of the communication arrangement and scenario, maybe you're missing this in the ByDesign system??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I found out that there is no way u can send data into bydesign with javascript(sapui5). Sap doesn't provide any method to call the webservice directly. I have to write a java class to call the webservice, but i have no idea how. It seems like there is no one out who needs to send data into the bydesign via soap.