cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Relationship in the BEx Query

0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have one BEx Query over real time infocube(Non-Input Ready Query). It has one characteristics ZABC in the row and few Keyfigures in the column.

Also this row characteristic has Hierarchy Display activate.

The Setting Access type for Result values have three options, posted values, characteristics Relationship and Master Data.

If i have characteristics Relationship setting on and i set CR defined at the provider level as Inactive. Then How the result rows of query are determined.

Can you provide some link or notes where it is mentioned that in this case how it is being fetched.

Is it like it will fetch the master data and hierarchy records will filter out the same again.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

when you swith off the char relationships, I would expect the system to evaluate all master data as correct.

Thats why I would assume what you describe as the system behaviour - that it shows all master data.

regards

Cornelia

0 Kudos

Hi Cornelia,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please suggest which class/method get executed in this case that will result the master data so that i can confirm the same.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rohit

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

no, I don´t know about classes or hatsoever.

You should transfer this post to the business planning forum, maybe one of the SAP guys can answer that question.

regards

Cornelia

Answers (0)