cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Crystal new default theme?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

after a NetWeaver upgrade in our systems all WebDynpro now start with the Blue Crystal theme (due to the changed default value of WDTHEMEROOT from SAP_CORBU to SAP_BLUECRYSTAL in WDA WD_GLOBAL_SETTING).

Is there any way to generally switch the theme to Corbu for a single user by means of personalization/user parameter? I couldn't find anything about this in the docu.

Thanks and regards,
Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

actually the default value in WD_GLOBAL_SETTING has now changed to DEFAULT. Does anyone know where/how this is translated to SAP_BLUECRYSTAL?

Thanks,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you change any setting in WD_GLOBAL_SETTING , it reflects to all the components in that system.

Generally every developer can change the setting as per his/her  requirement.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Append this URL parameter &WDTHEMEROOT=SAP_CORBU which will help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

thank you for the quick answer! We are using the NWBC Desktop Client: there is no possibility to adapt the URL for the application. Also, this would have to be done for all applications relevant for the user. What I was looking for was a more general setting that let's the user override the global system default.

Thanks & regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you the the webdynpro application associated with it?.Even though you change the application parameters for that application by adding WDTHEMEROOT it will effect for all users who are using that application.

I dont know think so you change change the theme for particular user.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

we are not trying to change the theme at design/development time. I'm just trying to figure out what to respond to a user/customer who is used to the old theme and wants to change it back. This might be a personal preference or there might be a certain need (for example, you want to exchange screen shots in existing guides/docu and want them to match the old ones).

In NWBC Desktop Client, the user can switch between different themes. However, this only influences the shell and the SAPGUI transactions, the WebDynpro applications are always rendered according to the global setting.

Best,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart for adding URL/Application parameters or by changing the rendering style in Global settings, there is no other way .

Thanks

KH