cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom launchpad Assignment for Ess role in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I copied the standard Launchpad into custom one ( role = zess  instance = menu ).

I assigned this in HRESS_CC_MENU_AREA_GROUP component  configuration, But While opening the ESS home page  no links are displaying.it showing error the request node was not found.is there anything need to do to display the links.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have mentioned you have copied to Z and it's ZESS.

But in your screen shot it's mentioned ZESS1. Cross check your giving the right name which you have created in LPD_CUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar,

I assigned correctly.as per the above screen shot, That role and instance is there in lpd_cust.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

we have  development client ,one testing client is there.if I did in development client and transported to testing client the links are not showing,Other side I did in testing client directly with basis id then it is working.

why it is not moving through transport .is there any way to do that other than creating in testing client.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create enhancement to class CL_HRESS_LPD_MENU

for method IF_FPM_GUIBB_LAUNCHPAD~OVERWRITE_LAUNCHPAD_KEY

in this enhancement just put the below code.

iv_role = 'ZESS1'.

This TR you move to QAS system.

Read more information at Dynamic Rendering of the Menu (BAdI HRESS_MENU) - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

issue is resolved in component configuration assignment is correct only,but if we drag any application to inactive folder then all the home page applications are not displaying.and i removed the inactive applications from the launchpad then it is working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramodh.M

Answers (0)