Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Formula

former_member206475
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

I have created a BEx formula:

(( KF1 > 0 ) OR ( KF2 > 0 )) * 1 + (( KF1 == 0 ) AND ( KF2 == 0)) * 0.

There is no decimal or scaling factor set for this formula.

The result in web execution shows out put as 1 or a 0.

However i use this query to output in AL11. And there i see the output strange as 0.000000000000000E+00 or 1.00000000000000E+00

I want a single digit character output. Not sure why it behaves like this for file output or AL11.

Any suggestions?

I tried with CKF as well but its the same

Regards

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Try changing the format of the file to different (.xls/.xlsx/.txt). It might work for atleast one of the file type. I'm suspicious about the format which is generated in AL11. The properties of query (displaying decimals) will be remembered OR stored at .xls format, for CSV file it will not remember the format. Hope you got what I mean.

Other thought process is same as Loed Despuig

have you set the decimal display for your KeyFigures? is it possible to make it without decimals. I guess it might show wrong incomplete values to users. Try setting it and then you can conclude.

Thanks,

Umashankar

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already manage the DECIMAL DISPLAY of your formula in the query designer? Switch to 0 only so as you will not get decimals..

Regards,

Loed

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

a

Make copy of same formula like formula1 for this keep scaling factor and decimal pointer 0 and check both outputs in AL11.

Thank you,

Nanda

swati_gawade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

How are you getting the output in AL11? do you mean List output in RSRT?

If its list output in the RSRT, then click on the said value and perform key-figure definitation.

Follow it to the end and see where the value format is being altered.

Check the format of the original key figure as well.

Hope thie helps.

-Swati.