cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU, obsolete note in development system but not in integration system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a "problem/doubt" with the spau, we have "reset to original" one obsolete note and we have added this step to an order.

The problem is  this note is not implemented in the next system (integration), but we have added the "reset to original" step to an order.

The question is if this order will be problematic in the transport to the integration system because the note is not implemented in that system, only in the development system.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mathü,

If I understand correct, you applied a note in a system then reset to original in the same system. I see no problem by transporting this to your integration system in your case.

Regards,

Serhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serhat,

Yes, that is, but the problem is that the note is not applied in the target system.

eg:

1. Note 100 applied in dev system but not applied in intg system.

2. We migrated dev system to a new version and in the Spau the note 100 is obsolet and we  "Reset to original" and saved in a transport order.

3. What will happen when we will migrate the intg system and transport the SPAU order?, That is our problem.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't expect a problem in your integration system, even you transport the order. The order contains "apply the note" and "reset the note" together, so it would affect nothing.

0 Kudos

We only reset the note while upgrade. Apply of note done before and not moved to next systems.

is it OK to move the Transport to nect system after reset it to obsolete in dev system ?

I think Mathü, was asking the same.