cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Broadcaster Issue (while broadcasting)

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a query using Bex Query designer and it is working well in RSRT (Query Monitor) and when I try to broadcast the same query from RSRT it is working fine but when i try to broadcast same query from Portal, it is showing the following Message.

Although I am not having any restriction based on Fiscal year variant in my query.

Please suggest me some solutions.

Regards,

Deepak B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have fixed this issue by removing Fiscper Variant from query designer and also from multiprovider as I was not able to find any other solution in the given time and now the query is getting broadcast without any issue.

Thank you all for your response.

Regards,

Deepak B.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may now close the thread by clicking the CORRECT ANSWER..

Regards,

Loed

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkat_korivi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you please check  Pre-cal server once in RSPRECADMIN. Whether Pre-cal servers are busy or waiting for request mode.

And please check with your basis team that you have the necessary authorization to perform the Broadcasting.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi KV,

Thank you for your response, I have necessary authorization to broadcast queries and Basis guys are sure that it is a problem related to query because it clearly asks us to specify a  FISCAL YEAR VARIANT which they think is not related to authorization or server in request or busy mode.

Regards,

Deepak B.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Could you refer the SCN link from BEx Query Designer

BR

SS

venkat_korivi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If it is edited query, then try to add the query once again into the portal.I think the issue may be with the version of query in RSRT and in Portal.

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

After trying to solve this issue for a long time in query level and settings level, we are planing to remove the FISCALVARIANT from Multi provider itself as it is not actively used in any queries above it but is this a suggestible solution? Guidance will be helpful.

Regards,

Deepak B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell whats your BW version and your Java version and which SP levels you are on for both BW and Java.

It could be possible that you might be getting the issue after upgrade if incase you did for your system.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thank You Amit for your response, We are using  Abap Netweaver 7.01 with SP level 12 and Java Netweaver 7.01 with SP level 12.

Regards,

Deepak B.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Under  the broadcasting setting which you have created for the above workbook,select the workbook pre calculation tab and then select change variable option..and give input for fiscal year variant.

Regards

Ashu

0 Kudos

Thank you Ashu for your response, In my broadcast settings, I am able to see a tab called "General Precalculation" and in that tab I dont find any change variable option (Attached Screen shot 1), there is a drop down for variable assignment where I created a variable but Fiscal year Variant field is not available for input (attached Screenshot 2).

Am I searching in wrong settings? or both are same? guidance will be helpful.

Regards,

Deepak B.