cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different hierarchy area values in KE53 and KCH3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using MDG 7 FP02 and doing hierarchy replication with idoc in out target client system,

But it seems the hierarchy values are different in KE53 from KCH3.

The value for hierarchy area in KE53 is top node assigned to controlling area which is assigned during single processing.

When we perform hiearchy assignment throgh multiple object processing in MDH we can see correct value of hiearchy node in KCH3 but in display transaction it still remains as top node. Any reason why this not updated automatically for hierarchy area?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use a specific workflow template if you use IDocs. Make sure to have read the MDG-F configuration guide in details.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Yes I am using WS72100012 which is mentioned in configuration guide for IDOC replication.

But it seems it creates only one IDOC only for hierarchy update not for change in master data.

I can see workflow steps are

and no step; to get parallel workitem. Any reson for this tyhpe of behaviour.We are on MDG 7 FP02

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

your screenshot shows only those steps that have user interaction. This is not the case for replication which is done in the background. That's why you don't see the steps. If you want to see all steps of a workflow, you need to open the template in the workflow builder.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Yes it is there in workflow bulider. But still no second idoc getting triggered. Is any setting for MDG change pointers for affected profit center so second IDOC trigeered automatically?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give one example? It shall be same in both.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

My Hierarchy top node is suppose P1000 under which there is sub node P1100.

When I create profit center in MDG and replicate it in ECC. In KE53 it seems hiararchy area is P1000 which is correct.

Then in MDG I perform hierarchy assignment with processing muliple object and assign above created profit center under P1100 and replicate same in ECC.

Now in ECC it same in KE53 hierarchy area is P1000 and in KCH3 under P1100 their is assignment of above created profit center.Is reason for this?

It seems that for IDOC replication with WS 72100012 it creates only one idoc and not two idocs,Does it mean we need to assign WS72100012 to change rquest type Create Profit Center along with Process hiearchies?

Below are workflow steps for WS72100012

Did you need to assign processor under other workflow or configure rule based workflow?