2-in production server all export options is ok

any suggestion

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saed

Lots of info missing. For starters, version of CR, version of .NET, etc. Please see the blog and add as much info as possible.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ludek

in the header

crystal report vs 2010 EXPORT FAILD

so i used crystal report coming with vs 2010 and with latest update from sap (CRforVS_13_0_1)  in both production server and on the public server (our web site hosting (asp.net 4) )  , database is sql server 2012 and its exist in the public server , so the public server and production server is identical and the problem not connection problems because PDF and other export option is working 100%

so i think its

1-a font issue , and i can not just copy font from production server (win 7) to the public server (win 2012) because it may be cause problems (can not test because customer is working on it)   , why i guess its a font issue because when i choose export to excell data only option is working 

2- there is no Microsoft office on public server is it needed so export to excel will work? , i did not install on public server any extra programs to save my space quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

any sugesstion....

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saed, 'crystal report vs 2010" tells me next to nothing about the version of CR used... And highlighting as you did, while perhaps appreciated by visually impaired, is not generally appreciated...

Now. Giving the additional info helps a bit. E.g.;

i used crystal report coming with vs 2010 and with latest update from sap (CRforVS_13_0_1)

However that is not the latest update. That is service Pack 1, we are now on Service Pack 14. See:

For sql server 2012 make sure the following is true:

For OLE DB use:

MS SQL 2005 - OLE DB Provider

MS SQL 2008 - SQL Native 10

MS SQL 2012 - SQL Native 11

MS SQL 2013 - SQL Native 11

For ODBC use:

MS SQL 2005 - SQL Native

MS SQL 2008 - SQL Native 10

MS SQL 2012 - SQL Native 11

MS SQL 2013 - SQL Native 11

MS Office is not needed. However updating both your development and runtime computers to SP 14 will be very important.

If this is a critical issue, you may want to obtain a single phone case by calling sales:

866-681-3435 or 1-800-677-7271

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

- Ludek

Answers (0)