cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2N giving incomplete dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am taking dump from ME2N but somehow incomplete dump is coming as in when i am checking excel downloaded total with SAP report it is not matching??

Can someone help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems in this discussion the terms download and dump are confused.

A dump is a program termination, a download is when you save SAP data into another format (txt, xls...) on your local PC or network.

Piyush Agarwal, please clarify your question

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

could you kindly try it once again to taking dump from me2n with two different separation.

see in some circumstances excel is not able to load large number of data i was faced the same kind of problem and with the using of separation i had solved it,

i hope it will helpful to you

Regards,

Anil sathavara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Could you please kindly implement the following notes in your test or development system and retest the system behavior?
1387177 - ME2N: Dump due to overflow in the base unit of measure

1937197 - Short dump in transaction ME2N when using dynamic selection parameters

2133683 - Short dump in transaction ME2N when entering too many different values

for item fields

Regards,

Luke Liu

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you recently had any EHP upgrade ? If yes, raise this to SAP they will provide you some notes. This is one of the most common issues after enhancement pack upgrades. Are the PO numbers, which are missing, show up in report when you enter them manually in selection ?

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your input fields, the report will export based on what you given input fields.

Thanks,

Bhargav

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Piyush Agarwal wrote:

but somehow incomplete dump is coming

Is it your guess or you can see the dump error ? You should give a screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not a guess there are certian PO nos in SAP report which are not available in the downloaded dump. Totals are also not matching and line nos are also not matching.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this note may able to help you

358644 - ALV Export Excel: Recommendations and known errors