cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to refresh the crystal report in BI Launchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created sample report in crystal report 2011& export into BI Launchpad.

I have open the sample crystal report in BI Launchpad. When i am trying to refresh the report, it showing pop window .

I  have given database credentials with userid and password. Even though report is not refreshing.

Its asking again & again pop window,enter the userid & password as below screen shot. Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

A.kavya .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have You Tried of using this Option use the same data base run for report Refresh

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In crystal report 2011 tool, there is no option to select "the same data base run for report refresh". Where is that option?.......

Please help me.....

Thanks in advance,

A.kavya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have choose crystal report server in CMC. Where is the option as per your below screen shot?. Please send any document for this.Please help.

Thanks in advance,

A.kavya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to CMC , right Click on the Report  select database configuration .

Ensure that You have rights for that or you can ask Admin team.

Refer these threads:-

--Nishant

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, make sure that the connection to your database has been configured on the server.  Even though the BI Platform is 64-bit software, the parts that run "classic" Crystal (i.e., not Crystal for Enterprise) are 32-bit, so they need 32-bit database drivers.  This means that if your report uses an ODBC connection, that connection needs to be set up in the 32-bit ODBC Administrator on the server.

-Dell

Answers (0)